While the candle is heating up and beginning to melt the plastic, keep the spoon a couple of inches above it and move it about to ensure that the heat is distributed evenly. After a few seconds, you will see that it begins to bend, wrinkle, and coil up on itself. It will start to look like the petal of a flower.
What can you make out of plastic spoons?
- The plastic spoon mirror is a creative piece of décor by countryliving. Plastic spoon laurel wreath created by gluing together plastic spoons in such a way that they may be bent into the shape of a wreath
- Construct a clock out of plastic spoons
- Do-it-yourself artichoke vase made of plastic spoons
- A simple floral garland made of plastic spoons
- Construct marionettes with plastic spoons
- Spoon bugs made of plastic perched on a branch
How do you make plastic flowers?
How to Make Flowers Out of Plastic
- The first step, materials. The following are the materials that you will need:
- Step 2: Cut a Slit.
- The third step is to remove the top
- Step 4: Determine the Location of the Cuts You Want to Make
- Bend the Petals Outwards for the Fifth Step
- After that, using either your paintbrush or your nail polish, paint the petals
- Seventh Step: You’re Done!
- 7 Comments
How do you paint plastic spoons?
- Choose the colors you want the paint to be on your plastic cutlery
- Apply paint to the handle of each piece of flatware only using a craft paint brush that is medium broad in width
- Find a spot that is free of dirt or dust to put the silverware while it is drying
- After the first coat has dried, apply a second coat to each handle