FEP Sheet, Rod, Film & Tube
FEP Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene has the chemical resistance, mechanical and electrical properties of PTFE but a more narrow temperature range – Maximum temperature is 400 degrees F. FEP has better clarity than PTFE and is used in tubing and bag applications. We have FEP available in sheet, rob, film, and tube for all applications.
FEP Applications include :
- Solid Pipe and Fittings
- Liner for steel pipe and fittings
- Glass backed sheets for lining vessels
- Heat shrinkable tubing
- Coated fabrics for water repellency, stain protection
- Coating films for panels, signs, etc.
- Wire and cable insulation
- Fiber optics coating