If you want to write directly on your plastic and glass containers, all you need to do is use the EXPO Low Odor Wet Erase Markers, Fine Point. Use names that are not difficult to recall while maintaining brevity and specificity. When it’s time to switch things up, the marks may be effortlessly removed with a damp cloth.
How to print on plastic bottles and other containers?
- Printing may be done directly on plastic bottles and other plastic containers of disinfection and cleaners using technologies like as Videojet printers and lasers.
- Continuous inkjet printing and laser marking are the two basic coding methods that are utilized when printing on plastic packaging.
- The Continuous Ink Jet (CIJ) coding technique is an ink-based system that works very well for curved surfaces and high-speed lines.
What is the best way to label a plastic canister?
On plastic canisters, bottles, and containers, CIJ is an appropriate choice for coding and marking lot numbers, best-by dates, and expiry dates. By generating a change in the material, lasers are able to generate a high-resolution, permanent code that may be directly printed on plastic bottles or labels.
How do you decorate a plastic container with paper?
Line the inside of the container with patterned paper. When it comes to containers that are see-through, patterned paper works well. Locate a design that appeals to you and cut out sufficient pieces to line the plastic. The paper should be smoothed down, and a coating of mod podge should be applied to both it and the interior of the container.
What do the numbers on plastic containers mean?
- Plastic containers will often have a number between 1 and 7 printed on them to indicate the type of material they are composed of.
- This number may be found on the container.
- The numbers serve the function of assisting in identifying their purpose and can also assist in organizing them when it comes time to recycle the plastic containers.
1.) PET or PETE (or both) (Polyethylene Terephthalate)