- If you already have a screen printing press, you will need to purchase an additional platen that is big enough to handle a standard 18-by-24-inch coroplast sign.
- In this case, you’ll need a platen that’s 20 by 26 inches.
- Using a manual press equipped with a vacuum platen would be the most efficient method for printing signs.
- The sign that has to be registered is kept level and in position thanks to the suction created by the pallet.
What are corrugated plastic signs?
- Signs made of corrugated plastic are a lightweight and cost-effective sign material that is ideal for a wide variety of uses both inside and outside for a short period of time.
- Corrugated plastic is an extruded twin-wall polypropylene sheet that is also known by the trade names Coroplast®, Corex, Corflute, and Plasticor.
- This material is incredibly flexible and may be used in a wide variety of applications.
How long does it take to ship custom corrugated plastic signs?
Shipping times for customized corrugated plastic signage can range anywhere from three to five business days. It may take anywhere from five to seven business days to complete orders of fifty or more signs.
What materials do you print your signs on?
Your designs will be printed on corrugated plastic panels that we provide. In the first two to three years, these indicators will not go away. They are resistant to water and represent one of the most cost-effective methods for displaying advertisements in the open air. These basic size choices are suitable for use in a wide variety of our sign stands.
Can you print full color on plastic signs?
You have the ability to print in full color, on single or double-sided paper, and in a number of sizes, providing you a wide range of choices to accommodate any and all of your requirements. You have the option of picking up your item at any FedEx Office location or receiving free delivery on orders that are at least $100. Signs made of corrugated plastic.