Show or conceal the Recycle Bin Windows 10 Windows 7 Windows 8.1 Obtaining the Recycle Bin on the desktop in Windows 10 is as follows:
- Select the Start button, followed by the Settings option.
- Select Personalization > Themes > Settings for desktop icons.
- Check the Recycle Bin box, then click Apply.
- To access the desktop icon settings in Windows 8.1, slide in from the screen’s right side and then pick Search. Input desktop icons in the search box, then click Show or conceal common desktop icons.
- To access the desktop icon settings in Windows 7, click Start, type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or conceal popular desktop icons.
Description Display or conceal the Recycle Bin
How can I see the Recycle Bin icon?
- Right-click on any desktop location.
- Choose the Customize option.
- Click Desktop icon settings under Related Settings on the Themes tab.
- Check the box next to ‘Recycle Bin,’ and then click Apply and OK.