Merchandise & Equipment Account & Billing More support If there are no icons on your desktop, right-click (or press and hold) the desktop and choose View. If Show desktop icons is unchecked, click it to indicate it as selected. If it fails, try the following: Choose Start > Settings > Personalization > Themes > Settings for desktop icons. Ensure that the Recycle Bin checkbox is selected, then click OK. The icon should be visible on your desktop. When in tablet mode, desktop icons will not be visible. Go to Start Settings System Tablet Format to view your desktop icons in tablet mode. Both Hide app icons from the taskbar in tablet mode and Hide the taskbar automatically in tablet mode should be disabled. Access the Themes option
How can I reach the Recycle Bin from outside my desktop?
Add an icon for the Recycle Bin on the desktop for faster access – Even though you may use the Recycle Bin in other ways if the icon is not on your desktop, you may choose to add it for easy access. Here are the instructions. Launch the Settings application, then go to Personalization Themes.
Why am I unable to access my Recycle Bin on Windows 10?
Method 2: Remove all rights and reinstall the recycling bin in Windows – 1. Remove all permissions and the damaged recycle bin.
- Go to Control Panel > Tab File Explorer > Click View
- Uncheck or unhide protected system operating files > When each disk is opened, the Recycle.bin folder and permissions with an extra recycle.bin folder will be shown.
- Delete each drive’s permissions and recycle.bin(s), and then restart Windows.
2. Reinstall the Windows 10/8/7 recycle bin
- Right-click on Desktop > choose Customize
- Select Themes > Click Desktop Icon settings under Related Settings
- Check the Recycle Bin, then click the Apply button.
After retrieving the recycle bin, do not immediately fill it with unnecessary files. Do not forget to check the Recycle Bin to see if the deleted files are there. If no tracks can be located, you will want expert assistance. In simply three simple steps, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will retrieve all of your lost data.