- Get rid of spiral binding. Before recycling your notebook, remove the metal spiral or plastic coil.
- Remove the plastic wrap. If the front or back cover of the notebook is made of plastic, remove and discard before recycling the paper.
- Remove Additional Non-Paper Items.
- Only Paper should be recycled.
What may old notebooks be used for?
- Installing lighter OS
- Transforming it into a useful device like a hotspot
- Or utilize its ample storage
How can I back up my notepads?
- Select “File” > “Options.”
- Choose ‘Save&Backup’ from the OneNote Options menu.
- Under Save on the right, select “Back Up All Notebooks Now.”
- When prompted that the backup has been performed successfully, click OK.