How to Recycle DVDs and Compact Discs –
- Donate unwanted CDs, DVDs, and records to charity shops or sell them on websites such as Zapper and Ziffit.
- Some Recycling Centres accept these items, but the availability of this service varies across the nation. The best course of action is to consult your local authority.
- Rarely accepted at Recycling Centres and charity shops, VHS tapes and cassettes are typically sent to landfill.
Where can you sell used DVDs for cash?
- Decluttr. Decluttr is a well-known purchaser of used DVDs.
- Bonavendi. The Bonavendi price comparison app is an excellent choice if you want to get the most money for each DVD.
- FYE. FYE purchases only used DVDs.
- SellDVDsOnline.com. The primary benefit of SellDVDsOnline.com is free shipping.
- Sell the items online or to a pawn shop/Half Price Books (or the equivalent) and so on.
- Donate the items to friends and family
- Donate the items to Goodwill (or an equivalent organization) and/or a local library.
How are CDs and floppy disks discarded?
Donate your used CDs, DVDs, and tapes to a thrift store or music reseller for resale. Even if the items are scratched, it is possible to repair and resell them. – Use them for a do-it-yourself craft. – Send your media to a recycling center such as the CD Recycling Center of America or GreenDisk.