You may drop off your empty or used laser and printer cartridges at any Officeworks location, as well as participating Australia Post, Cartridge World, Harvey Norman, The Good Guys, JB Hi-Fi, Office National, and Office Products Depot locations. Acceptable items include inkjet cartridges, toner cartridges, and toner bottles.
What are some uses for empty ink cartridges?
1. Numerous locations accept old ink cartridges for recycling in-store. Several of the largest “big box” stores feature ink disposal bins near their ink sales locations. In addition, office supply businesses feature recycling bins or stations that take nearly all types of inkjet and toner cartridges.
- As part of their official recycling program, HP Ink has worked with a number of these retailers, and there are incentives for people who participate.
- Place your empty cartridges at: Walmart, where it’s easy to recycle while shoppingBest Buy, where you can earn My Best Buy Rewards pointsOffice Depot and OfficeMax, where you can earn Worklife® RewardsStaples, where you can earn Staples rewards It is simple to recycle in person, and in many situations you may be compensated.
However, not all stores accept all types of cartridges, so contact your local shop for more information.
When your HP inkjet or LaserJet print cartridge is empty, return it for recycling using the pre-addressed, postage-paid label or envelope included in the packaging of many HP LaserJet and inkjet print cartridges. Visit www.hp.com/recycle for more information or to obtain additional postage-paid shipping materials.
How do I recycle my HP printer in the United Kingdom?
Council Recycling Municipal amenity facilities operated by your local council will accept small electrical goods such as printers free of charge. Even if you didn’t buy the item there, you may return minor electricals to Currys / PC World stores and numerous O2 outlets for free recycling.
How can I return cartridges for HP Instant ink?
How do you return HP Instant Ink Cartridges that are new and unused? Welcome to HP Community Support! Cartridges for HP Instant Ink are HP’s property and must be returned when empty or when the service is terminated. Postage-paid recycling envelopes are supplied with the majority of HP Instant Ink orders*.
- To optimize environmental advantages, wait until you have between three and eight empty cartridges, place them in the envelope, and send them back together.
- If you do not have a postage-paid recycling envelope, you may either wait for the next Instant Ink shipment or buy an additional envelope from your account page.
It is not possible to recycle cartridges in Italy or Portugal. Follow local restrictions while disposing of cartridges. NOTE: If you wish to recycle conventional, non-HP Instant Ink cartridges, please visit (in English). Sign in with. The page for your HP Instant Ink account loads. In the Help Center section of your HP Instant Ink account page, click Order a Cartridge Recycling Envelope. Review your order, then click the Submit button. I hope this appropriately addresses your problem.
What alternatives are there to ink cartridge disposal? – As ink cartridges are incompatible with regular decomposition, many printing businesses now provide free recycling services, as nearly all of the materials in an old printer cartridge may be recycled.